Who are we?
A community of young adults from 18-40 years old, single and married alike. The purpose of this ministry is to participate in the life of our parish through faith enrichment, service, and social events with others.
Throughout the year we will provide a variety of events and activities that offer opportunities for spiritual growth, service and socializing, such as:
- Monthly Volunteer/Community Service Opportunities – based on the needs of the church community
- Spiritual/Scripture study to help develop, maintain and deepen your faith
- Faith Forums – Lively discussions involving a myriad of contemporary issues facing young adult Catholics in the world today. The thought-provoking discussions will provide an opportunity for adults to explore the richness and depth of our Catholic faith.
- Social Events to foster life-long friendships. (happy hours, outings, sporting events, fundraisers, etc)
- Share the gift of yourself
- Become more active in community service activities
- Make lasting friendships
- Embark on a path to enrich your spiritual journey, no matter where you are along the way!
For details and to sign-up please either call 415-664-8590 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.